Friday, January 8, 2010

Allright, let me get going...

I was born in Chennai, India. I was admitted to SBOA where I did my KG Classes. It was during the admission process which made me understand the meaning of the word "dumbstruck" for the first time - before I could spell it. My mother was quite disconcerted at a 3-year old (me) having to take an interview to get into a kindergarden school (My God, what is the world coming to?) I don't quite remember much of the interview except that I answered whatever they asked me which left the school principal smiling. But I do remember that I got a blue-colored sharpener, which I was much fascinated with, while on my way back home after the interview. I remember it so vividly because I have a habit of taking extra-care of all my books, toys and stationery and they tend to last me for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment